Search Engine Optimization Results

Anyone can talk a good game but the proof is in the results.  As you will find all over my site my last two clients have 3 websites that are listed in the top position on Google.  These searches were conducted on 04/01/2017 .  You can try these searches yourself but since I am no longer personally administering them your results may vary.

Current results.

Also a client that was hit by the Google suspension.

A client that never SEO optimized properly.  Spent hundreds of thousands before I arrived.  They are now #1 on Google for their entire industries Primary Keyword.

Need I say more?

Titan Home Lending:Keyword Search Results

When I started on Titan’s website it was a simple white HTML page with a paragraph and a picture of Andy Wood and the contact info.  We built a sophisticated web presence that has skyrocketed to the top of his industry.

Here is Titan Home Lending showing up #1 for 203K Mortgage lenders in Florida.



When I started working for this company the previous web master had passed away about eighteen months earlier.  The loss of a colleague was compounded by the fact that while the company was in mourning Google had done an update to their algorithm called Panda that focused on certain techniques that they had invested heavily in. Over night these techniques became known as black hat and Google was sending warnings to them giving them the opportunity to clean up their SEO practices before suspension. Problem was, there was no web master and no one was monitoring that email.  Finally Google suspended their two flagship websites.  I was told that they would have several leads come in over the night every night and one day it just dried up.  You couldn’t find them twenty pages deep.

This sent them on an investigation and they learned about the suspension and set about finding a new web master.  I was interviewed for the position but they decided to go another way.  Actually more than once before I was finally called back.   Once hired I set about doing a long and laborious task of dealing with over 14,000 links for the first site and over 9,000 links for second.  All of this had to be verified and executed.  After 6 weeks of work I submitted the report and within weeks we began to see the sites slowly start to climb again.

It was then that we undertook completely rebuilding their all their websites in the CMS WordPress.  I was the sole person in their web/IT department and did all the SEO work when these sites were built.  This included developing in almost 300 product spreadsheet including product photography.  When we launched the new sites it bolstered the rankings even more till you see how they are at the time of this writing.  #1 on Google with their other sites on the front page as well dominating the front page of Google for several of their keywords.